You can get a free 30-day free trial to any of the Efty account plans (Basic, Growth or Professional) by clicking here: https://www.efty.com/pricing/
This video walks you through the process of creating your free, fully-functional trial account.
Signing up for a free Efty trial account is easy:
- Just visit Efty.com, and click the Free Trial button.
- Then type in your name, email address, and password — and Efty is off to locate all the domain names publicly listed and associated with your email address.
- If you want to add a second email address — maybe one you use only with your domain names — then enter it here.
- We’ll send you an email to verify you have access to those email addresses. The email with the subject “Your Efty account information” is simply a confirmation of your account. Make sure you wait for and open the email with the subject “Verify your e-mail address”. That’s the one with the link to click. It might take a minute or two to reach your email account.
- When you click the link from the email you received, we’ll let you know your account is confirmed.
- Next, we present all the domain names we found associated with your email address(es). You may want to uncheck personal domains or domains used for your business, as well as domains that you recently sold.
- And finally, you’re done!
If you click the “Cockpit” icon at the top, you’ll see the domain names you have in your account.
Click either the “Portfolio” icon or the “Domains” link in the top menu and you’ll see your domain names.
If you have any questions at any time, please email email@example.com for support.