Once you have successfully set-up your marketplace on your own domain name you can start by customizing the design and look and feel to make your site unique to your business. To start customizing your marketplace you first navigate to Settings > Efty Market.
Here you can change and/or customize the following elements:
- Hide or Show your contact details.
- Show an alternative email address (instead of the email address you’re using to login to Efty).
- Change the marketplace theme.
- Add your Google Analytics tracking ID (click here to set-up your Google Analytics).
- Change the domain name listing style (Tables or Tiles).
- Write a custom header text.
- Write a custom intro text.
- Write a meta description.
- Write an “About us” page.
- Change the background image (or upload your own)
- Change the button and hyperlink color
- Change the text color.