Every Efty account includes a domain name marketplace, making it easy for your customers to view and purchase your domains. You never have to worry about updating the software, worrying about security holes, or code-breaking. We take care of all of it for you.
Here’s how to set up your marketplace on a subdomain:
- Navigate to Settings > Marketplace.
- Click the “Set marketplace URL” link.
- Enter the subdomain name you want to use for your marketplace, without www. For example marketplace.mydomain.com and then click “Save.”
- Sign in to your registrar and make sure the Nameservers for your domain name are set to the default Nameservers of the registrar.
- Create your subdomain name and point the A record to 126.96.36.199
Refer to your registrar’s help section for help setting up an A record.
- Wait anywhere from 5 minutes to 24 hours for DNS to propagate.
- Go back to your browser and type in your subdomain to see if your site is resolving.
Once your subdomain is resolving you can start customizing it by uploading a custom logo and or background, change the theme and colors. Activate an SSL certificate (for users on the Growth or Pro plan) and link your Google Analytics to start tracking visitor stats.
If you have any questions at any time, please email email@example.com for support.