Efty allows you to upload thousands of domain names into your account, depending on your account level.
Sometimes it’s easier, faster and more accurate to go to your registrar, download a list of domain names you own, and then import them into your Efty account. So I’m going to show you how to import them.
- Download your domain names from GoDaddy, Uniregistry, or any other registrar you use.
- Click on the “Add domain” button, but instead of adding a single domain you’ll click the “batch import” link.
- Alt tab over to your spreadsheet, select your domains — I’m just grabbing a few for illustration purposes — and you can paste them into this text box and click the “Process” button. But if it’s a really large set of domains, use the “CSV file” link to download our spreadsheet for upload.
- Click the “import file” link to download the Efty spreadsheet.
- Follow the instructions and add your domain names to the Efty spreadsheet. Click “Save as…” and output it as a CSV file, which will save only the current tab.
- Go back to Efty and click the “Choose file…” button, select the file, and click the “Next step” button.
- Look for your confirmation that they were imported, or review any errors.
Note: After successful import you may not see your domains in your account. Click one in the left hand column and you’ll find it may be under review. This means that they are listed in someone else’s Efty account and you’re telling us they should be in your account. We can’t add them to two Efty accounts because we’re not sure which landing page to display and if it sells which account to credit…so an admin reviews domains like this every night and we determine which account they should be in based on whois information.
Rest assured, if the domains belong in your account, we’ll make sure they get there as soon as possible.
If you have any questions at any time, please email [email protected] for support.