I’m very excited to share that we just pushed the launch button on a first-of-its-kind service in the industry, offering you a For-Sale landing page theme gallery for all of your domains in Efty.
As announced in last weeks newsletter, the theme gallery will allow you to host a selection of five top-notch For-Sale landing pages that have been fashioned for optimal visitor-to-lead conversion and to sell your domain names through direct navigation without paying a dollar in commission.
The first five themes in the theme gallery are:
Just like before you can customize your For-Sale landing pages with their own sales pitch, unique selling points and a custom logo. The new designs will also allow you to set a minimum offer amount and integrate BIN (Buy It Now) buttons thanks to a deep integration with the Escrow.com platform that was completed last month.
Some important changes as of today are:
- The current “classic” Efty landing page will be no longer available.
- For-Sale landing pages on domains that you have already parked with Efty will automatically be replaced by the North theme (we mentioned Spring last week but North is the new default),- one of the first five designs in our theme gallery.
- You can set a default Landing Page theme for all your domains under Settings > Efty Market. Previous and future selected themes on individual domains will overwrite this setting so you can use different themes for different domains.
- Any custom logos, text and/or domain name USP’s you have already set up for your domains will remain intact. Make sure to use logos with a transparent background for the best result.
- You will be able to set a minimum offer value for each domain name to battle low-ball offers and tire kickers.
- We’ve removed the pre-filled inquiry text from the new landing pages to stimulate buyers to provide more information instead of only submitting an offer and email address.
- An optional field for a telephone number will be added to the new offer form so buyers can provide you with more contact details.
The way you set up and customize For-Sale landing pages will remain the same.
As always, drop us an email at email@example.com if you have questions, comments, suggestions or if you just want to say hi!