It’s been more than four years since Lionel and I set out on a mission to change the way domain name investors manage, market and monetize their portfolio’s, and what a ride it has been!
After a 6-month pilot with a small group of domainers, we announced a public beta in December 2014 and allowed anyone with an interest to sign-up and provide feedback. And feedback we got. A lot. In fact, the feedback has never stopped and it is safe to say that it is entirely thanks to the feedback from the many domain name investors that used Efty over the years that the platform transformed from our first vision of a domain portfolio management tool into the full-fledged sales platform it is today and that we’re continuing to build for you.
Pretty much all of the new features we shipped over the past few years were build on top of the original framework that we developed for Efty back in 2014 which resulted in a somewhat bloated application that wasn’t always as fast and bug-free as we like it to be and frankly, started to look a bit tired.
That’s why our development team set out to completely revamp the application, streamline the menus, simplify navigation and build a responsive layout for all devices and operating systems. The result is a platform with a strong emphasis on helping you make more money, by driving more sales and better reporting.
I’m excited to share that an entirely #NewEfty just went live for everyone.
The new Efty is not just old wine in new bottles. We incorporated a lot of feedback and already delivered on a lot of the most popular request you guys had.
With the new Efty, you can:
- Create custom categories for your marketplace (yay!)
- Rearrange the order of premium domains on your marketplace’s homepage.
- Remove the Make Offer form from the marketplace (for your BIN domains)
- Get in-app notifications for new inquiries and transactions.
- Turn on/of logos in your marketplace or For-Sale landing pages.
- Show listings on your marketplace in chronological or alphabetical order.
- Activate two-factor authentication (2FA) for added security.
- Quickly see which of your domain names are under review.
We’re looking forward to hearing what you think of the #NewEfty so please don’t hesitate to let us know in the comments below, our thread over at NamePros or by dropping us an email at [email protected]
P.S – the “old” version of Efty will still be accessible via https://www.efty.com/classic/login/ for a while in case you’re having a hard time to say goodbye.